My family rented a condo at Bear Lake this past week and invited
the girls and I to come up. We had a great time! It was our last
summer adventure before school starts on Monday.
The girls LOVED the beach! That's where we spent most of
our days.
I loved being at the beach and relaxing too!
It was really fun for the kids to be able to hang out with each
other. Since we all live on opposite ends of the state they don't
get to see each other and play as often as we all would like!
Jennie brought her nail polish and the girls had a mani/pedi
party on the lawn. Jennie loved it. She only has Holden and I don't
think he appreciates having his nails painted.
At night we played board games.
Justin and Katie were the Monopoly champions!
This is my new favorite toy. I got a popcorn popper for
Christmas and I hadn't used it yet and thought the lake would
be the perfect place to take it.
It was the highlight of the evening. We made popcorn every night
and the girls loved watching it pop.
The sun sets were gorgeous! We had such a great week and
I'm so excited that we're going to make it a yearly trip!









No comments:
Post a Comment