Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Update

So, no, we haven't fallen off the face of the earth.
We've just been busy enjoying summer! Here's what
we've been up to so far. Rian is our little water baby,
she loves the water and never wants to get out of
the pool. So we thought why not sign her up for swim
lessons she will have so much fun, WRONG! This is as far as she got! She freaked out like it was
her first time ever being in the water! We gave it a
valiant effort, she got out and I put her back in the
other parents and Ri I'm sure thought I was the
meanest mom ever!
The weather finally decided to stay warm so we got
our garden planted. Here is my beautiful basil, it smells
so good!
We planted the usual suspects squash, zucchini. peppers.
tomatoes and Ri planted carrots. I can't wait to eat them!

Last but not least here's a little video of Rory showing

off her skills. She can roll both ways now, but I couldn't

get her to go from back to front for me.

2 comments:

Jes said...

Swim lessons can be so FUN, right?! I would have done the same thing. Your pictures are so cute! Where did you go to get them done? I can't belive how big Rory is, time flies!

Jenn said...

Her name is Ashley, her blog is milesofmemories.blogspot.com

 
Blog Design by:Simply Yours Designs