We went to Chuck E Cheese today with Cody and
Joni. I had to laugh when Joni suggested it because
the last time I was there I was 10years old and I got
more fun! Ri went bananas!
Her cup lit up and she was mesmerized!
She won the crown and wand with all her tickets
and a little help from Cody.
Ri really liked all the rides!
Thank goodness for Cody, he's such a good uncle!
Ri was a little too short for this but, Cody was such
a good sport and went with her!

and a little help from Cody.
Ri was a little too short for this but, Cody was such
a good sport and went with her!









2 comments:
That place is so crazy. I have to take double excedrin to make it through one hour.
We have never been with our kids, Jaron asks all the time, but it just never has happened yet...we will have to try it though. It looks like Ri has a blast!
Post a Comment