Part of the charm of older homes is all the fun things
you inherit, like lovely wallpaper, and lots of it! Light
switch plates that don't match, we have 10 and not
one matches another. Oh and did I mention hippie
beads, there were beads hanging in three different
doorways when we moved in. It was so nice of them
to leave them for us, I just can't believe they could
and our first project was the downstairs bathroom.
Here are a few before and after pictures.
in the bathroom, yuck! When we pulled up the carpet
and started tiling we found that the floor was uneven
and there was not a straight wall in the whole room!
so thanks to my dad for the quick lesson and use of
his tools!









2 comments:
What is wrong with that wallpaper??? You know if you leave it....it may come back into style.
Okay, I can see parting with the wallpaper, but the beads? C'mon, live a little! I guess if you're not smoking pot, the beads don't look as cool! You guys did an awesome job! I love home projects! Painful during them, but the finished product makes it worth all of the pain!
Post a Comment